Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Sucker Punch ♥ ♥ ♥


Base to my post tittle ,
obviously i am going to write about sucker punch 

I watched at 8april 2011 , LM :)

They are HOT with the
sexy outfits and suggestive moves
I love all of them , 
specially Babydoll !! 


She is called Baby Doll .

She is a excellence dancer :)

Babydoll gets incarcerated.

Map
Fire
Knife
Key
*mystery*

she needed 5 items to escape ,
she get all the 4 items .
The 5th item is a mystery , 
And the 5th item is her .

It made me sad =(
An ultimate sacrifice ><
 why woh ?

Let's battle for freedom ! 
So dreamy and babydoll hou yeng ah xD

 This yong sui sui people called BLUE
I hate he -,- o0o

  Dr. Vera Gorski
Hmm .. no comment :P


hmm .. wise man 
" Oh and one more thing .... "
hahaha , funny xD

Babydoll , Blondie , Sweet Pea , Amber , Rocket 


Ok , finish intro ~
Let's enjoy my Babydoll xD












Super Love She ah  ♥ ♥ ♥
More than JB xD
Opps ! hahaha
I am going to buy the Sucker Punch original edition disc from speedy !
Wait me baby , mwaks !

And sorry of my broken english -,-

And wait for my next post patiently ~.~

No comments:

Post a Comment