Friday, December 14, 2012

Relaxation trip at gold coast morib

12/12/12
Special day, and I spent my day at Gold Coast Morib. ^_^

Using apple maps to get there,
tough way lols =_=
ootd

Stay at gold coast morib resort, the hotel bathroom makes me wanna cry TT
It have a big JACUZZI!
Oh god, bubbles bubbles bubbles :D
not going to bath after check in,
the first things to do of coz is PLAY!

Gold coast morib resort have a water theme park inside, 
it's free for the guest room.
If, you're staying at the resort for two days, then you can enjoy the water park two days FREE!
If not, you need pay RM35 for entry fees per day.

Luckily it didn't rain whole day! woohoo
I wanna kill this two slides! Very fun to play but makes me accidentally drink so many water. T_T
Although it's really fun ugh... 
BTW, need wear swimsuit only allow to play this.
Others are up to you. :)


 Some pictures took are from my hotel room view and some are took by my mom while we are busy swimming and playing haha lols

Water theme park is available from 8AM to 7PM

After that, bath and jacuzzi time!
#shy #haha

Went to Tanjung Sepat to settle our meal, 
there got so many seafood restaurant. O.O
Planned to eat at ocean restaurant, but don't know why it didn't open that day ==
So, lover bridge restaurant is the second choice. ;) 
It's the sea view restaurant too beside the lover bridge.
Crab, Shrimp and greens. and plus the coconut drinks, total cost around RM100.
the coconut drinks are from thailand and is not nice to drink compare to my hometown, tasteless and expensive. 

After meal, 
had a walk at the lover bridge before we leave 
oh, lovely <3 p="p">
mommy :D

Next, 
Health & Wellnest Center (10th floor)
Pathway to the health & wellnest center
is massage time! :D
Foot massage, and fat leg :S
all staff are from china.
推拿 is painful but syok. haha
I wouldn't try the china body massage again, coz I knew is fucking pain. 
so just had a relax foot massage enough. :)

Then, the time still consider early.
The Pier
sport bar, lousy sound system, good player music, nice environment 


The next morning, 
ugh hem....
hahahaha, the real me. #pattern 
Ok, let's have some normal picture. XD #ootd
Free breakfast provided.
So many choices to choose, is better than I had in Thailand hotel. (Y)
But, we still going out hunt for more foods. hahaha

before that, playing is needed instead of other.
water theme park again. haha
early in the morning is lesser people :O
then bath and jacuzzi again :P

Lunch time!
Tanjung sepat again, this time! ocean seafood restaurant is available but crowded inside when we reached. o.o
Guess what?! Total only cost RM88!
OMFG, somemore the foods are super yummy than yesterday.

Some souvenirs?
the famous pau shop 海友兴 there, see! so many peoples!
All are handmade.
Traditional making coffee machine, and they really using it to make coffee bean.
mommy brought five pack! okay, she is a coffee lover.
So am I, haha but I prefer Starbucks :D

back to the hotel,
#LikeAboss
Love my new necklace <3 p="p">
oh uh, the weather seems like not so good.
Whatever.. I'm done with it. #tired
mommy went for massage again, so why not just following? 
but of coz I just need foot massage #lols


Last, check out and back to home sweet home ^^
Gold coast morib suitable for holidays, relax holidays. 
and I love beach. wtff, my skin color :(
body care!!


No comments:

Post a Comment