Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Smurf Smurf Smurf

I smurf, you smurf, we smurf x)

Smurfs are so so so so so, super, huper cute 
I love clumsy's bluee eyes.


Seriously ...... smurfs are really so cute! 


After watched, i decided the Smurf my name ;)
In my memories, smurf name is given by their personalities. 
Smoochie Smurf ?
erm .... not really, half half xD

Try another one :P
Squishy Smurf this time ...
err ....? =,=


OK, fine. I choose smoochie smurf xD
If you wanna smurf ur name, click here

Last, listen to this happy song when you work or suffering x)
LaLaLaLaLaLaLa xD



This is iphone 5 ? o.O
Gonna out oct, excited :)




One day, girl ask boy :" What is the meaning of ABCDEFG? " Boy ans : A Boy Can Do Everything For Girl! " But, don't forget behind still got HIJK {He Is Just Kidding}


Heard this joke before ? 
Actually, it's haven't end story ......
Girl smile and says :" It's ok if he lie to me, because behind still got LMNOP {Love Must Need Our Patience}


Love is powerful 




No comments:

Post a Comment