Sunday, December 11, 2011

Midnight Post

好久好久好久沒更新了 
Always forget and busy and  I'M LAZY 

LIKE A BOSS 

2AM nawww, what a late? early? post, lol 

261111 @ fahrenhit 
When I came out from Charles & Keith,
I saw .......

This "bride" is very BUSY since she appear don't know from where 
and keep giving up lolipop with a leaflet bout bridal salon 
So, I not dare to take picture with she
 Ok, I am too prim #blushes 
* Of course I took not only one lolipop from she, oh yeah *

He ...... did it!!! =,=
I appreciate you, lol  


281111 @ pavilion
Movie day 
I watched TWO movie in one day 
ate two pack of popcorn, drunk two coke, say hi to the cinema staffs twice 
lol

#You are the apple of my eye 

At first,
I'm very expect to watch it since many people say this movie is very touch and nice, maybe....?
Unfortunately,
when until the movie end, I shouted back "what? That's all?"

Actually not really nice and touch, 
 I don't EVEN cry or felt sad
But, I heard the girl sat beside me sob with a piece of tissue papaer, lol
For me, "Uhhh, normal..." hehehe
 BUT, I like the friendship they have
pure and steady


-next-

#Breaking Dawn Part 1



*Sweet Sweet Love*
I really very ENVY them
Seriously fall in LOVE to Edward and Bella 

When Bella pregnant, I feel she will BREAK herself easily if accidently touched she lightly or etc etc 
lol

Jacob, 
"I'm so sorry that I can't be the right kind of monster for you, Bella."
><

I'm team Edward and Jacob :D


You don't know how long I've waited for you. I'd rather die than stay away from you.  Edward Cullen
Aww .... sweet boom 


Last, #youaretheappleofmyeye and #breakingdawn 
I prefer The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1 more
;-)


Last picture, 
I'M ROLLING AND RELAXING MY EYES 
#picture took by my sister 
*she's EVIL,
I'm without make up and just finished my shower that time and nap on the bed with my messy hair
 ugghhhh ..
But the picture look better with this effect :)

Many sales are having during the holidays!!!
I'm gonna be crazy,
but shopping everyday is TIRED and quite BORED 
 It's ok, now I bought ALL the things I needed 
clothes, bags, shoes, accessories, skin care products

and I'm a MidvalleyKaki, teehee
almost midvalley above 2times once week :P

So, I decided stay at home and enjoy my movie I bought from speedy,
"Gossip Girl" season1, 2, 3 and 4. 
Season5 haven't out finish, only until episode10, hmmmm .....
"
XOXO, Gossip Girl 
I know you love me ;D
"
REALLY LIKE THIS MOVIE MAX!

and spongebob squarepants at nickelodeon, oh yeah


I love the chocolate and souvenirs my brother bought to me from singapore last week,
It's nice,
 But I'm LAZY take photo, sending to computer, rotate, upload
please use ur imagination, ha. ha.

I'm gonna become fat with those chocolate. No, "fat-er"
 but ...
吃得是福 
#ha, many excuse, lol



 I PROMISE I'll try do not let my blog become so lonely
muah 




Stay Turn. :D
  

No comments:

Post a Comment