Sunday, December 25, 2011

Langkawi Trip

LCCT Airport

Day1, 19th dec 2011
Fly to langkawi, from KL to there only 45 mins lol

Arrive langkawi airport, carry luggages, rent car, check in hotel, bath, meal 
our first day is doing nothing special :P
★★★★☆
Service of the hotel is pretty good, everyday when I back to the hotel
My room looks neat and nice before I leave, hahaha

DSLR really hard to take self picture 

we alcohol every night, lol
coz it's really very cheap!! carlsberg only RM1 only OMGGG
somemore, There's a winery near our hotel  hohoho
WITHOUT make up and con
one more "HD clear" picture before sleep #ipad2


Day2, 20th dec 2011
Had my breakfast at the hotel, quite nice! 

very less fish only, NO dolphin
chehhhhhh
somemore entry fees expensive 
Wtfffffff, I feel like we been cheated, lol
Just penguin got underwater view, others no :(
I want underwater view one ah!!!
Got one cute thing, these penguin has been trained.
all acting like models, they will change theirs pose when they tired?
if they don't move, I really will believe they are just statue, lol
This is really cuteeeeee
hehehehe

Picture before leave 

Next, 
Langkawi cable car!
 High, Cool, Long journey 

There's three station, it will stop at each station and let us go down to walk or see or rest 
If you don't want, of cz you can just sit inside don't move hahahaa

Curve Hanging Bridge
This is very high and it's hanging over a mountain. Greet design
I knw you can't how high it is ><
not dare to walk, so we just freeze inside cable car and continous LOL

Another cable car members 

when still got half way only reach the end, we all start take picture in the cable car 
hahaha 


Next,
Black sand beach, 黑沙灘
the sand really in black, but just few part only lah 
so, not really nice :)
imagine if all sand in black, wow ~ That is COOL! hahaha

Next, 
Bird Paradise Wildlife Park
My outfit that day is blueeee <3
sorry of my poker face #cover with cartoon 

Feed Feed Feed Feed :)
duckies are super cute! 
OMG when i am going gv them food 
they all will look at me together one leh, hahahaha
All attention! Then, throw food 
awwwww, cute boom <3

Feeding bird :)

Do you know I have tried thousand times only dare to let these stupid birds come eat theirs food on the my hand?
Do you know it's need how many courage to do it?
For me, this is mission impossible lol
It's scary
and GELI hehehe

I know it's hard to understand , but you're not me 
Don't say im acting cute or what, NO NEED 
coz that time im speeding my shouting time with my family 
I acting for what? for who? 
#LOL

Can you see three butts? 
They are sleeping, so lanc hahaha





Next, 
Unknown beach 
hahaha
Just stop there aim for take picture, lol
round and round, she is cute hahaha 
shhhh x)
We're the QUEEN of the world ;)
Like A Boss 
lol haha

Then, have our seafood dinner 
Almost everyday seafood meal at langkawi, 
OMG I hate seafood now, lol
Langkawi no others delicious special food :( 
WHY you no delicious special food?! #9gag too many 
hahahaha 

Tired max, my skin became very dry :(
I NEED LOTION 

Day3, 21th dec 2011
Hello, sun! 

Swimming and take picture before breakfast

We having breakfast at the hotel everyday, and the breakfast are different everyday!
Good Job 


Why im wearing jacket?
coz i scare i will become more darker, lol

Trip to Island Hopping
Our gang
We're going visit to 3 Island,

Dayang Bunting Island

Singa Besar Island
Watch stunning wild eagle being feed ONLY 
lol

Beras Basah Island
A beach over there, 
my bro 
me
my cousin
my sis

We are so brave to ride this!
hehehahahoho


then, back to out hotel again 
for shower or change shirt #wet 

Next,
Eagle Square 
Nothing special, just a BIG eagle statue there only 
no shopping centre no restaurant #sien

Dinner at wonderland food store, do a research on web
It's nice, many people suggest it !

Day4, 22th dec 2011
Last day for shopping!

very rush that day, no picture :P

Bye langkawi <3

Back to KL, my dinner seafood again!
I miss my harmee, banmee, nasi lemak, asam laksa, tom yam :(
No homemade 湯圓 this year, 
have it at the bistro :@



End of the post, 
xoxo
I know you love me :)
* Please help me click my nuffnang, tQ  

No comments:

Post a Comment