Monday, January 2, 2012

Hi 2012

25/12/2011
Christmas day, sunway day, shopping day, movie day
met karyie whole family that day, sampat por x)

Great movie, high tech, and very very cigek #Mission impossible 4: ghost protocol

watched through IMAX 
the screen is curve one, so wherever you seat 
you still can watch the movie clear and nice, my sear is at the side and quite in front 
the view from there is not bad but the speaker is too loud, for me, lol

 Ethan Hunt hit many things strongly in the movie, I felt it's very pain lorr 
Uh oh  :S



27/12/2011
Jusco member day, mountain people mountain sea LOL @,@
after bought my things. then cinema again :P

Cute, happy ending and a bit boring #Alvin and the chipmunks 3 

Simon Simone, 傻傻分不清  hahaha
#cute cute 




My 2012 wish list :
1.  Get great result in SPM, at least can pass all subjects

2. My social life can be better than last year. #Friends, miss me? :)

3.  My height can add more 5cm #165cm

4. Can have a first C in my life #chanel 

5. Lose 10kg weight #opps

6. Will get my ASUS laptop as soon as possible # excited 

7. Can have a wonderful trip to new york, manhattan <3
#totally fall in love there deeply, love and adore new york so much

8. Can have a trip to paris, too #second favourite place 
#romantic and beautiful, worship it 

9. I want happy everyday x)

10. I don't want go in NS :( please don't choose me #pray






Happy New Year


No comments:

Post a Comment