Thursday, March 8, 2012

Hello rainy morning

#8/3
It's a rainy Thursday morning 
No school, my school be attacked! #flooded
argh! I still study until so late last night :( 
shouldn't be so hardworking haha

Opened my eyes in the morning before my mom come in wake me up,
and suddenly she come in and tell me no school today
ok then keep "sayang" me : 
"Good girl, don't need school ah, sleep back sleep back"
Wtffff ?

Are you fucking kidding me? 
I already woke up! Can't sleep back, mom! 

NEVERMIND
Just wake up and have my breakfast, fb and blogger! ;)


Situation of Hulu Langat nowwww
Oh My God! 
Let's go! Who want join me go swimming now? haha

Why you no wet?! #exampaper
TROLLLL 

Serious traffic jam outside, home is the safest now, lol

Okay then,
Finally my holidays start!
With a postpone physics exam :( #wth
and a busy holidays week! :D

Please take the time to watch this video and share it!! #stopkony
:((((((((((((((((
I'm lucky, should appreciate what I have 
BTW, the kid is so so so cute!!! 


Ok, that's all for now, just a quick update to tell you all I'm not dead. #Lols 
Byee! 

No comments:

Post a Comment