Sunday, February 19, 2012

Undang Day

18/2/2012

Go listen undang with my baby @kiyo  #Imkeda,batu10 
5hrs! Can I kill myself? =,=

Skip my lunch too, not dare to eat the food there :/

Totally didn't focus at class, haha 
too bored @@

So many rules =,=
Need or not oh #LOLS


#5PM
FINALLY reach my sweet sweet home,
Oh My, I miss you I love you muah*

Hungry max!
Ordered #pizzahut
mom dabao 老友鬼鬼 for me too! #MyFav 

Too tired, 
straight away fall in sleep after my dinner 
Oh No, FAT! =,=


Last #friday night 17/2/2012
Fly to LM meet she for fun x)
and kei + ting na 
If I have car, I will always hang out. with this stupid I think ;)
her house is fcuking near my house!
same to she too, she is going to have a car very soon #wuhoo 



very active at tweet recently! 
Can't imagine how I survive without tweet #Lols #haha
Follow my twitter @Teddy0407


No comments:

Post a Comment