Sunday, February 12, 2012

What Would My 3D World be with LG Optimus 3D?

LG Optimus 3D P920

Look at its adorable pretty body,
128mm long, 68mm wide and 11.9mm thick with only 168gram weight!




Is ALL about 3D ! 

Before continues, watch the video below

LG really did a very great job.

I couldn't find much of a reason to complain about the Optimus 3D's camera setup,
it contain two camera, you can make the picture in 3D or make a 3D video as you like!
By using the 5 megapixel camera you can make a 3D Real-Time Recording anytime anywhere! 

I believe that most gamer will probably fall in love with LG Optimus 3D after knowing the Optimus 3D already entered the top software games in 3D.
In fact, I am a gamer.
Gamers can adjust the 3D depth level during play with a gage set inside the game screen!
This makes me CRAZY enough!

 Somemore, 
with LG Optimus 3D you can viewing the 3D photos and videos without the 3D glasses feels like!
Glasses-free 4.3'' Wide Display!!

Oh My God!


THEN .....


WANT this prefect phone becase the name LG sounds cool too!





No comments:

Post a Comment